Our Black Bean Brownie Bites
Our bite-sized babies are all the rave! They’re less than 30 calories each and are low sugar, low fat, high protein. You can order by the dozen or 2 dozen or email us for larger quantities. Sorry, we can’t give the recipe away, but we’re pretty sure our treats will make your day!
- Help protect against cancer- many resources say that the selenium found in black beans plays a role in liver enzyme function and helps detoxify some cancer-causing compounds in the body. Additionally, selenium prevents inflammation and decreases tumor growth rates. Saponins found in black beans prevent cancer cells from multiplying and spreading throughout the body. Fiber intakes from fruits and vegetables like black beans are associated with a lowered risk of colorectal cancer. Black beans are high in folate, which plays a role in DNA synthesis and repair, thus preventing the formation of cancer cells from mutations in the DNA. Additionally, the antioxidants found in black beans help to combat free radical damage.
- Build and maintain bone structure and strength– black beans contain iron, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc.
- Lower blood pressure– naturally low in sodium and contain potassium, calcium, and magnesium
- Managing diabetes
- Ward off heart disease
- Healthy digestion
- 40 Times the Antioxidants of Blueberries
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron
- Full of Magnesium for a Healthy Heart & Brain
- High in Calcium
- A Natural Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant